Education and Training
Whether your motivation is professional development, community development, or general interest it is important to be informed. Our diverse and multicultural communities demand that we understand multiple perspectives and integrate transdisciplinary approaches. Crossroads specializes in creating such awareness.
We offer a variety of training programs and workshops that can be contextualized to fit your needs. Below are just a few of the workshops we have recently performed:
- Traditional Land Use Mapping
- Introduction to Anthropology and Archaeology
- Cultural Resource Management Research Methods
- Documenting Oral Histories and Traditional Knowledge
- Bridging Worldviews-Indigenous, Government, and Industry Perspectives
Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Training
Applied Anthropology and Corporate Culture
Please contact us to discuss how we can meet your training needs.